ASGA OFFERS COMPLIANCE SERVICES
SPECIALIZING IN ALL ASPECTS OF GENERAL AVIATION
RSVM Manuals for your aircraft.
Comprehensive and accurate:
Our experienced writers will create a comprehensive manual that meets all Federal Aviation Administration’s standards and requirements.
Presenting to FAA made easy:
We will help you handle the tedious process of presenting your manual to the FAA for certification, ensuring that it is accurate and up-to-date.
Printing and binding for ease of use:
Our RSVM Manuals come ready to use in a 3-ring binder, making it easy to access the information you need when you need it.
Our Aviation professionals work with corporate flight departments and maintenance shops to improve the safety of their operations.
ASG Aerospace can provide a multi-faceted approach to evaluating an organization’s performance and regulatory compliance.
Our Consulting and Administrative Services include the following for all types of Civil Aviation aircraft.
- Pre Buy Inspections with full reporting.
- Aircraft Pre-Purchase and Purchase Agreements.
- Log Book Research and Auditing.
- Hidden Damage Inspections and Reporting.
- Research and Expert Reporting for Insurance Claim Disputes.
- On-Site Maintenance Representation.
- Part 145 Repair Station Manual Preparation.
- Part 145 Repair Station Certification Process and Guidance with FAA SAS and DCTs.
- Part 135 Air Carrier Manual Preparation.
- Part 135 Air Carrier Certification Process and Guidance with FAA SAS and DCTs.
- Aircraft Maintenance Management Tracking and Reporting.
Please get in touch with us with any questions you may have: 305.253.0802